Terms & Conditions
1. We provide service to our users / customers to obtain new Digital Signature Certificate or renew the existing Digital Signature Certificate. We do give necessary guidance, assistance, service, etc., to get the Digital Signature Certificate and we do not give any promises or assurance about the issuance of the Digital Signature Certificate. We render our service within our parameter as per the rules and regulation, norms, permission in law and we do our level best to obtain the Digital Signature Certificate to our users. We are not the Governmental authorities, associates, affiliates of the Govt. body, etc., and we are only a service provider providing the service to the users as per the norms of the users for SignIndia.in which partnership firm owned by SignIndia.in.
3. We do not take any responsibility for any negligence, oversight, ability of interpretation, attention, inference, of the users and we do not take any responsibility for the mistake or fault of users the with regards to usage of the website, content, image, forms, alert's, communications, terms and with regard to the condition, policy, etc. as mentioned herein.
4. We are rendering our service to the customer to apply Digital Signature Certificate and we are also facilitator providing our service, guidance, assistance, etc., to facilitate the customer to get the Digital Signature Certificate easily through the proper procedures, ways, etc., established for the same.
5. We wish to clarify that we do not have any control or authority in any manner to issue the Digital Signature Certificate card. We expressly disclaim all obligations and liabilities which the customers have to follow with the Digital Signature Certificate issuing authority or with the Digital Signature Certificate facilitation center.
6. Our service includes facilitating the users by developing a high-end online platform between the users and our Website viz. SignIndia.in) which is user friendly in supporting high resolution devices, browser's etc., providing information regarding Digital Signature Certificate, capturing users information through online form's, accepting online payment from users, generating PDF Digital Signature Certificate application for users, vetting of user’s original physical Digital Signature Certificate application form which includes partial/complete change or modification or corrections, of the applicant information as per norms laid down by the issuing authorities or associates or as per applicant proof's of document's, shipment of e token to the user postal address etc.
7. Our service is limited to the processing and submission of forms to the Digital Signature Certificate facilitation centers for the issuance of new Digital Signature Certificate or to renew existing Digital Signature Certificate either directly or indirectly or through any agents, associates etc., we are not liable in any for the outcome after the submission of forms and we are not responsive in any for the decision of the Digital Signature Certificate issuing Authorities. We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline or delay in issuing Digital Signature Certificate by the authorities.
8. The users should bear the liability and the cost pertains to sending the proof of documents, original Digital Signature Certificate application form etc., to our address by post and the users should send all the other additional proofs, documents, etc., as and when the same were demanded by us or by Digital Signature Certificate officials because of damage of documents, loss of documents, etc.
9. The users who wish to apply for a Digital Signature Certificate should send the signed original physical hardcopy of the online Digital Signature Certificate application (downloaded from our website viz. SignIndia.in) along with the proof of documents mentioned therein with the self-attestation to us within 30 days from the date of completion of the online payment to enable us to submit the same to the Digital Signature Certificate authorities or agents or facilitation center in time. In the event of the failure of the user to send the above application, documents, etc., in time and we will not be in a position to submit the above application, documents, etc., in time, we will not be in a position to submit the same to the Digital Signature Certificate authorities
10. We do not take any responsibility for the damage of documents during the transits or late delivery of the documents by the postal or courier officials.
11. SignIndia.in will partners with third party logistic service providers in order to execute Product delivery to our Users postal address as mentioned in the applicant or user Digital Signature Certificate application form.
12. SignIndia.in will dispatch the product only once to the users and the users should make necessary arrangement in order to collect the shipment when the logistic partner delivers the shipment or the user can also contact the logistic partner in collecting the shipment. SignIndia.in will not re dispatch the product if the user fails to collect the shipment or when the logistic partner returns the shipment to SignIndia.in. It is the user responsibility to contact SignIndia.in if the product wants to be re dispatch, and the user has to pay or bear the cost in advance to SignIndia.in occurring out of re dispatching the product to the user postal address.
13. Details of the Logistic Partner who will be processing the delivery of the purchased Product(s) will be provided to the users on request, and it is responsibility of the user to track the further status of the shipment with the logistic partner.
14. (SignIndia.in will not responsible or liable for any sort of delay or damage of product during transit or any complaints on the logistic service or product delivery by the logistic service provider etc and the user should directly contact the logistics partner in resolving the same. Communication by email
15. Users can communicate us through Email only. Our users should contact us by sending emails to SignIndia.in or the user may contact us through the proposed communication system via user dashboard and the same will be responded by us
16. User should communicate us through electronic records and users should receive and accept our communications sent via electronic records periodically and as and when the same are sent.
17. In case, the user did not respond to the communication received from us (Viz. SignIndia.in within thirty days or the user did not provide the required particulars, details, documents, etc., within 15 days from the date of communication, we will not be in a position to complete the follow up action. In such circumstances, we will not be held liable to refund the fees, nor be held liable to pay any compensation for such the consequences arising therefrom.
18. The users should receive all communications notifications, etc., from all of our communication channel which includes, VOIP call, SMS, Mobile, Email etc., for any communications or services or assistance or clarification for the existing Digital Signature Certificate service or for any other any future services or products offered by us or by our associates and it is presumed that the users have given their consent for the same. In case the users who do not want to receive any such notifications may send a request there for by mails to SignIndia.in.
19. Users are solely responsible for updating their contact information to us such as mobile number, email id, postal address etc., as and when the same are changed and we are not liable for any consequences which have arisen or caused due to failure or negligence of the users. 2
20. If, we (SignIndia.in) receive any communication from the users apart from the proposed communication sources mentioned in Para 10above, we ( viz. our system) do not take any responsibility to answer those communications and we will not held liable for any communications sent to us in any mode other than the one specified in Para 10. Working time & Outsourcing
21. We (SignIndia.in) reserves our right to outsource our activities, operations, business, pertains to technology, Digital Signature Certificate, others etc.,, to any of the third party, associates, etc. with or without any notification.
22. Our working hours shall be 10am to 6 pm on Monday to Friday (except state and national holidays). Our service may be halted partially or completely with or without any notice to our user’s, associates etc., due to the emergency, or due to unavailability of our associates, Digital Signature Certificate officials, government officials, or any crash in the infrastructure such as server down, power failure etc., or for any unprecedented natural disaster etc. Payment
23. The User shall be liable to pay all the applicable charges, fees, duties, service charges, taxes, levies and assessments for availing our SignIndia.in services and all such charges, fees, duties etc., shall be paid in Indian rupees. We reserve the right to alter the fees, discounts, offer, etc., from time to time, without any notice. Refund Policy
24. We have an absolute right to revoke our service to the users or associates, the following reason, or in the following circumstances.
25. (A) Failure of the users to comply their obligations, duties, etc. in time.
26. (B) Failure of the users to follow to the procedures, process involved in applying the Digital Signature Certificate,
27. (C) Non-cooperation of the users or the failure of the customer to give the required assistance, information, details, documents, etc., in time. In the event of the above said failure of the users we will not have any obligation to refund the collected amount and so we will not return the amount collected for our service.
28. (D) Submission of false information, misrepresentation, hiding of any information by the users.
29. Once the Digital Signature Certificate application is submitted to the facilitation centers or its associates or when acknowledgment number or coupon no if any is allotted or communicated to its users, the customers will not be entitled to apply for any refund as our service is totally completed upon the happening of the above said things.
30. In case of the double or duplicate payment by the users, it is the responsibility of the users to confirm and claim the duplicate payment within five working days from the duplicate payment date. In case the claim is not made within 5 working days, we cannot consider the refund claim and we use will not refund the duplicate payment made if any.
31. In case of any double / duplicate payment by the users because of any error at payment gateway, website, or multiple success of payment etc., the refund will be made after deducting charges such as online payment charges, charges associate with the collection of payment etc. , and the realization of money is subject to the bank norms.
32. Upon the receipt of refund request mail from the user or customer, we will initiate the Refund process within15 working days from the date of acknowledgement of such refund request mail from our end. We will not be liable for the time line of realization of refunded money since it is subject to the concern payment gateway or bank norms. Eligibility and registration
33. Use of the Website is available only to the persons who has attained the age of majority and capable to form a legally binding contracts under any Indian Act. Persons, who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Act, including minors, lunatic, etc., are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor (i.e. a person under the age of 18 years) you shall not register as a User of the SignIndia.in website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. We reserves the right to terminate or to refuse to provide the users with access to the Website, if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that the user is a minor / under the age of 18 years. User Information
36 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is collected from various sources and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The reliance of the users on such information is therefore strictly at their own risk. In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits that are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website though the users are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SignIndia.in, we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SignIndia.in takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. No Warranties
37. Under no circumstance we will be held liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the site. All content on the site is provided to the users "as is" condition without warranty of any kind either express or implied and it is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available on/through the site. We do not endorse & we will not be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the site. Please seek the advice of the professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice or other content. Content of this Site
38. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
39. The website content, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code on the website is owned and controlled by SignIndia.in The users shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from us in writing for such content. Advertisement or Links
41. We specifically disclaims any liability (whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of the Site, (even if SignIndia.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages) including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment. Waiver
42. Any failure or delay by a party to enforce or exercise any provision of the Agreement, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by such party of that provision or right. Any waiver by a party shall only be made in writing and executed by a duly authorized officer of such party. Arbitration
43. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any question regarding its existence, amendment, validity or termination, shall be referred the sole Arbitrator who will be appointed by us (SignIndia.in) and the cost of the arbitration shall be borne by the equally and the venue of the arbitration at Chennai. The customer who requests to refer the dispute to the arbitration, shall remit the 50% of the Arbitration expenses in advance to us before the appointment of Arbitrator.
47. Any feedback the users provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the users agree that SignIndia.in can use such information on an unrestricted basis. SignIndia.in may have something similar to the feedback and on the basis of such feedback SignIndia.in can make any modification or changes to the website or services, either now or late for our development. The users are not entitled to any notification, compensation or reimbursement of any kind from SignIndia.in for the feedback under any circumstances.
Cancellations made on within 6 Hours of the Service date will receive a 100% refund.
SignIndia.in does not refund any fees paid towards the Services once same has been initiated. Any claim for refund will not be entertained by SignIndia.in
The product will be delivered to the address specified by the user under My Account. All technical service and product support matters must be taken up directly with the manufacturer according to their terms. Refund policy applies only if Signindia is unable to deliver the end product after placement of an order. Refund policy does not apply if the buyer is unable to submit relevant documents for processing the order or submits invalid documents not acceptable to the validation team. SignIndia cannot be held responsible for disruptions in operations and temporary unavailability of website Signindia service is normally always active, 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, due to circumstances beyond SignIndia control, the service may experience disruptions in operations. SignIndia is not responsible for the site becoming overloaded and the consequences thereof.